- The registered person is called member.
- Information given by members and data collected through events are called content.
- The provider specified in the Impressum is called provider. See also Imprint.
- Software and services, including the embeddable Racemap competition player (the „Racemap player”), provided by Racemap to or from the website, are called services.
- A person or institution using the services is called user.
Racemap offers services on the Internet. We want to visualize sports events real time and subsequently in the interactive Racemap player.
3 General Restrictions of Use
Racemap is based on the principle that ususers provide personal information public as usual for sports events. These information must be accurate.
A membership in Racemap is required to use some services.
Hyperlinks to public content and the services are explicitly permitted, provided that remains clear that the linked pages represent a separate, independent website. The direct integration into third party websites is not permitted, if the relation to the provider is not recognizable.
You agree not to alter or modify any part of the website or any services.
You agree not to use the website or any services for any commercial purpose, without previously permission by Racemap. The prohibited commercial use includes:
- the sale of access to the website or any services on another website,
- the sale of services with the purpose of obtaining income from substantially similar or comparable business ventures such as Racemap.
You agree to access to Racemap player only through streaming and for no other purpose than your personal use, only that way given and permitted by the normal functionality of the services.
„Streaming“ means a digital simulcast through Racemap over the Internet to a user operated Internet enabled device in a way the data is intended for real-time view, but not for a (permanent or temporary) download, copying, storing or distribution by the user.
Racemap renews itself in order to provide its users the best possible experience. You agree that the form and nature of the services may change from time to time.
With registration in Racemap and use of the services you agree that
- all information you provide is accurate,
- you also ensure the accuracy of this information in future,
- you are at least 14 years old to use the free services,
- you are at least 18 years old to use the services with costs.
In case of a breach of these obligations, the provider is entitled to cancel your membership without notice and to delete your accountaccount.
It is your responsibility to keep your password secret. You also agree to inform Racemap immediately of suspicion the unauthorized use of your accountaccount. You alone are responsible for the use of your accountaccount.
5 Copyright in Content
Content generated with the services are subject to German copyright law. The copyright in the content generated with the services owns the provider. Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond copyright require the written consent of the provider.
By providing content such as images through the services you grant Racemap a limited license to use this content with the services, modify, publicly display, reproduce and distribute. The license is free, sublicensable, worldwide, non-exclusive. This license ends when you delete the content in Racemap.
You guarantee that
- you own the content that you provide via the services and
- publication of content via the services does not violate privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or other rights of third parties.
6 Prohibited Content and Activities
Users agree that provided content
- does not violate any third party rights,
- does not violate the law,
- is not intentionally false, derogatory, defamatory, immoral or meets some other criminal offense.
Prohibited activities are those that are illegal or not to be published through the services. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to
- criminal or illegal acts, distribution of viruses and other harmful files, violation of copyright, violation of patents or theft of trade secrets;
- interruption, disturbance and excessive use of the services;
- use of the account, user name or password of another member;
- use of the services in a manner that violates laws and regulations.
Racemap is entitled to refuse or remove already published content, to cancel your membership without notice and to delete your accountaccount. Racemap assumes no responsibility for content or behavior of members that provide content.
7 Term and Termination
You can cancel your membership at any time. Send an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and your password.
Racemap is entitled to terminate membership without giving reasons.
If you do not agree with changes you have the right to end your membership. You agree to be bound to changes, when you use the services after at least one month after the announcement of the changes.
Racemap assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure and unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of content.
Racemap is not responsible for problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software due to technical problems or congestion on the Internet and/or the services.
The services are provided as available without warranty. Racemap does not assume any warranty that the services will work all the time without interruption, secure or bug-free. Racemap disclaims warranties regarding the suitability for a particular purpose. Moreover, Racemap rejects to guarantee specific results by using the services.
10 Liability Limitations
Our liability is excluded, unless we are responsible for the damage deliberately or through gross negligence.
These liability limitations also apply if the liability is affected to legal representatives and assistants of Racemap.
Racemap is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content provided through the services.
Services may contain links to other websites. Solely their operators are responsible for the content of linked pages.
11 Data Security
Racemap is not liable for any data loss of content.
13 Final Clause
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is valid.